Hey, adults of the world
How about instead of making kids terrified to ever fuck up
You teach them how to cope with the aftermath of fucking up and fix it as best they can
That way they’re not so overwhelmed with anxiety every time there’s even so much as a chance of making mistakes that they never try anything and dread making decisions because of it
fun drinking game: take a shot of water every couple hours to make sure you’re healthy and hydrated
tagged again, math2220 is really hard and our professor is rockers passionate and teaches not like mrs moore
tagged by equestrian-equine || mememememememe
1. Be At Rice Paddies in 20 minutes
2. I have like four now why theredhankie.com blogs.cornell.edu/beatrice mightofromans.tumblr.com carrotsandshuttlecocks.blogspot.com < a plug
3. The Red Hankie, Saunter on Ithacalves, More Sore than Sorry, Carrots and Shuttlecocks. I’m funny and creative right?
4. Dating is a social construct
5. The World Needs A Rainbow
6. O K A Y
7. whats music
8. Infinity is concept.
9. Not alcohol h o l y c r a p after cleaning alcohol vomit off my carpet I am done even thinking about it. baby wipes and baking soda - 60% effective *crying*
i have no friends to tag.
Margaret Cho for Miss Representation (x)
this is awesome
because its real and i get it and all that pain produced one of the best asian american comedians. yes yes yes it is good to be alive.
(Source: maddseline, via river-hemerocallis)
"Deep inside I feel that this world we live in is really a big, huge, monumental symphonic orchestra. I believe that in its primordial form, all of creation is sound and that it’s not just random sound, that it’s music."
i bet he meant to say art <3
"That’s usually the best stuff - when you strip it down to the bare minimum and go inside yourself and invent."